Wednesday, June 20, 2012

3 years

3 years ago today my husband said to me " you better love me, cause i love you and we're doing this" right before we took everything we packed and i said good bye to Sean and we ran away together.

Not many people know, and im not ashamed of my love story. To me its a fairy tale, a twisted one but a fairy tale nonetheless.

Tommy and i met twice, the first time i was at the tattoo shop and met him jessy's truck was broke down there and my bf at the time and jessy and big chuck were working on it. Ashley and me were inside where her cousin adam and his friend corey were there to grt tattooed. I gawked at tommy asking hin about his head tattoos and such.

The next time we met he didnt remember me, i felt insignificant, but i was there because i needed to get a tattoo... I was there because jessy had talked to stony about giving me a tattoo after the crap i had been through over the past week. My tattoo got handed off to the apprentice, tommy, he didnt want to do it but his mentor asked him to. That night after the tattoo he invited us over to his house for drinks. I was so high i couldnt see straight, i had been doing vast amount of drugs for a few days and had barely slept. Tommy offered me his bed but i couldnt i had too much respect for myself... He swore he was trying to sleep with me just offering me a place to sleep. For the following 2 months tommy and i hung out just about every night. But we were just friends, at least thats what we called it. I needed somebody to hold me and not expect anything from me. I didnt want a relationship. I tried to make that clear to him. And he equally tried to make it clear to me that we were just friends with benefits.

On this day 3 years ago we ran away together, along with chopper steve who some convinced us to go to mexico! First night we were in memphis, stayed at a motel 6, we stole the comforter! Before we went out for the night tommy told me he had a gf for more than a year. I told him i already knew and didnt matter he ran away with me. The next day chopper steve made up with his wife and we dropped him off in waverly. We went to see some of my family drank coffee and talked. Webleft there and headed down to GA. We went through atlanta stayed in macon left went to savannah. We stayed with his sister in law. My Parents didnt even know i had left. I called them in savannah so they wouldnt worry. Told them i needed some time and they didnt understand how i could leave my child. But i couldnt take him with me, i didnt have custody of him and that would be kidnapping. We went to tyvee island and spent the day at the beach, i made tommy call Kat and tell her it was over. We left there and traveled down the coast of florida, i had never been to florida. We stopped in st augustine and played in the ocean, drove half way down the coast then headed west then drove up the other side of florida stopping only to sleep or play. We ended up in alabama for my friends wedding. I was the maid of honor how i could i not be there. The day of Lyndi and Chris' wedding i got pregnant with Silas.

We really didnt know each other when we left Clarksville. But over the last 3 years we have made our family and set out in a journey to end all journeys, There is nobody else in the world that gets me at my best and my worst. (aside from my kids). This fay 3 years ago means so much to me, he told me he love me before i could tell him. I didnt want this relationship, i didnt ask for it, i wasnt ready for it. And we made it through some dark times together. But thats just it, we made it together and nobody can take that away from us.

He quit tattooing for me. And i never realized how hard that was for him. Until last night, tattooing his is passion, and i would never allow him to throw it away again!

I love my husband, with everything i am. He is my soul mate, my lover, my best friend! He and my kids are what makes me want to better myself. I'll never stop growing as a person because i never want to let him down.

THANK YOU TOMMY! For being my hero and saving me from spiraling into nothing. You are my white rabbit the one i will follow down any dark hole. You make me happy and i appreciate everything you do for me and the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment