Friday, June 15, 2012

A day like any other

When i was 15, I met this guy. I call him my high school sweetheart. But at this point he is anything but a sweetheart... Unfortunately i have to deal with him for at least the next 12 years.... I havent had an actual conversation with the man in like more than 6 months. But today i get a text on how i ruined his life. Nvm how he fucked my credit up, bc of child support i have ruined his life! Give me a break!

Then my step-father starts in on me about not making a payment in 6 weeks. I HAVE NO MONEY! Complaining about paying one bill for me when my mom pays out $800 a month for my little brother to have an apartment bc he doesnt gave a job!! I highly doubt he will ever pay it back but im the shit bag bc i dont make payments right now!

Yes my husband has 2 jobs but one is a commission based business... No tattoos = no money. He does have like a 9-5 so to speak that he gets pais by the hour but that pays car insurance car payments rent grocery etc.

Why everyone picked today to be the day to get mad at me i dont know... But im tired of being a punching bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment